pinterest verification

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Opening of the shop

Wow! I am so excited!!
Today I've put my works into online shop on a Russian handmade website and already sold my first work! That's really fascinating:))
The first work that I've sold is the smallest Christmas roombox, the one with the "stone" fireplace. I've sold it for about 55$. I know it's not much, but I am only taking my first steps in this, and really happy with the result!
That's the 1st time I sell something that I have made myself!
Thanks for listening to this scream of joy :)
Love you :)

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Daria! I'm not surprised you sold something so quickly, the quality of your work is excellent! I'm sure there will be many sales to come, so you will have to make more and more miniatures! Kind regards, Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Daria!!!! How wonderful! And also logical: your work is beautiful with many exquisite details, of course people will buy it! Enjoy the succes, you deserve it!
    Véronique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Дарья, поздравляю с первой продажей! Пусть тебе всегда и во всём сопутствует удача! Очень рада за тебя!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Daria. Your work is so beautiful I am no surprised that it sold. Wonderful news!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Daria, that is wonderful news, congratulations, how exciting for you :D! Enjoy!
    Your work is beautiful so I am not surprised that it is sold right away!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your first sale, good luck in the future.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your work is amazing.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first sale :) Your work is beautiful. Wishing you the best of luck in the future.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Well deserved! Hannah

    ReplyDelete